Sunday 18 March 2007

So much to say, so little words...

I tend to write a lot in my blogs... but what am I trying to say?

This week I have applied a mental block and applied myself to many things to take my mind off my emotions and feelings. The physical pain of kick boxing and conditioning work has made my abs ache for 2 days and has helped reduce my emotional stress (plus rock hard abs are cool!).

Last night I spent 10 hours out in London celebrating two friend's birthday one after another and I really had a laugh and also bumped into some old friends. But then I was a bit shocked to find a message on one of my 'network' websites. I was quite taken aback but was happy too. It was a short and sweet message... thank you.

Some things are difficult to put to words and this is one of those things...

No comments: