Sunday 15 April 2007

Shattered...

As expected, after stuffing our face with BBQ food my cousins and a few friends gathered for a friendly kick about at the park. there was enough for 6-a-side which was a decent number really. Under the heat of the blazing sun we battled for over an hour. Kids as young as 9 mixing it up with the likes of me... 29!

It was brilliant fun but the we definitely felt the heat kick in when we finished! The bottles of water we had were downed in seconds and we all collapsed in a heap on the grass as we tried to cool down.

Once we had recovered a little, all the cousins got together for a group photo. It's a bit of a tradition, albeit a fairly new one, but we all tried to balance ourselves on a seesaw and posed for a photo. For some reason my end hit the ground and the other end was lofted into the air...

Life can be so simple and fun sometimes... if only my body was better conditioned I wouldn't feel so shattered! Time to hit the GYM!!

Photos can be found at my imagestation.

No comments: