Saturday 14 April 2007

Long 4 day week

It might have been a 4 day week, but it has been really S L O W... The reason for this is due to many of the clients being away on holidays and also the management team at a conference in Lisbon. Leaving me and a few others behind to hold fort! Nothing to do and a girl who whinges a lot makes each day feel like a week!

Thank goodness for the weekend! By the time I get back to work on Monday everyone will be back and I won't be as bored... I hope!

Friday I decided to scoot off to London after work to meet a friend for a bite to eat and a catch up session. It was a bit of a mission though and I was quite low on petrol and reluctant to fill up. So I drove like a snail there and like a snail back. Just as I got home the petrol warning light came on! Talk about good timing!

When I got home I was quite tired, but ended up talking to my friends girlfriend for about an hour on MSN. Though we have only known each other a short time, I think we get on quite well with surprisingly similar interests! She wanted to know a bit more about her boyfriend (my friend) and I got some girly advice for my relationship issues... it was good to talk!

Today I woke up too early, 7am, so I forced myself back to sleep. Got up at 11am instead... MUCH better! And since the weather was very nice again, I washed my car and mowed the lawn. Hell, I was feeling generous I even washed my dad's car! When I had finished I felt a bit guilty for putting on weight so I had a work out session in the garden... the weather was so nice that I even got a book out to read in the sun! But rather than sitting in the sun, I walked around the garden.

Later on I will be going up to my aunt's in Essex for my cousins birthday BBQ tomorrow... should be fun! Will definitely catch some sun....

No comments: