Monday 19 February 2007

Feeling bad....

What goes up must come down....

From feeling great I have fallen victim to the bug that has been floating around recently. Knocked me out for nearly 2 days but luckily I seem to have a fast recovery rate. I woke up feeling shitty on Friday morning and by the afternoon I was knocked out. Over 30 hours spent sleeping, only waking up to take some medicine, by Saturday night I was feeling a lot better. But I did lose 5kg in weight!

It's only when you can compare the tough times with the good that you truly appreciate how good the good things are. I think, as people, we are always seeking to be happy when that is not possible. We look at the difficult times and question why we have to put up with it. Everything is relative. The good must come with the bad. We just have to be patient during the tough times and enjoy the good times when they arrive....

No comments: