Sunday 21 January 2007

Who am I?

Obviously I know who I am. But who am I in your mind? What do I represent in your head?

I would love to know what people think about me dus to something a friend said to me last night. It was someone I had known for many many years now. Someone I see more often indirectly through other friends usually. But last night I spent an evening out with him and some others and when I was driving him home he said I was much more open and laid back than he thought. He always assumed i was a serious person who had the occasional laugh, but generally too things very seriously.

It makes me wonder how I come across to people in general. I know people are far too polite to be rude, but I'm a big guy, I can take it. Be brutally honest, or lie through your keyboards! I wouldn't know either way!

Looking forward to seeing some 'interesting' feedback... I hope!

No comments: