Thursday 18 January 2007

It's good to talk....

Talking has always been something I struggled with. I find it difficult to open up and talk to people in most cases and it's often because I don't feel like people want to hear about my story. I guess it's because I find it boring. I finished work last night and I sat in my room. My brother had gone out to meet some friends, my mum was downstairs watching TV and my dad is still in HK.

I had nothing to do. I was BORED. I could have gone out to the driving range, but I didn't. I could have gone to visit my relatives, but I didn't. I could have done many productive things, but I just sat there being bored! LOL It's just ridiculous! In the end I just went to sleep early, but that also meant I woke up early too! Just because my body is used to living off 6 hours sleep.

Anyway, tonight I was prepared to be bored again, go through the motion of doing nothing! But I got a surprise call and my night was lost amongst talk of love, life, death, laughter, past, future, family, EVERYTHING! It has been a long long time since I have had a conversation like this! Because it was so random and I had nothing to do, I just opened myself up and let out some of my frustrations. It was nice... thanks for the call! I don't know when it will happen again or how often, but it was nice to talk.

The week has gone by very quickly and I can't believe its Thursday tomorrow! The weekend is looking interesting and the week after it will be pay day! I think I over did the Xmas spending...

No comments: