Saturday 24 November 2007

Waiting for my flight to HK

The day has arrived and I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to Hong Kong. I am quite lucky that I have somehow been upgraded to World Traveller Plus and given access to the BA lounge. It's all thanks to my friend who has been very kind to me and I will have to treat her to dinner or at least give her some flowers!

Anyway... many people have been asking whether I am excited that I am going to HK. And to be honest I'm not. I love the experience of being at the airport, but HK, as a destination, is not a great holiday place. I really like going back to see my grandmother, but other than that, there's not much to do.

In fact this time I am going back alone and there's not a single member of my family. I'm fending for myself! LOL

Actually another reason why I'm not as happy about going back to HK this time is the fact I am going to be with my friend and his recent ex. It's an awkward situation and I don't know how it will turn out. This could be a very LONG week or it could be very short... I'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: